These are just a few thoughts based on some things I have witnessed lately:
- A goal or dream worth having will not be without its obstacles. Refuse to be stopped by them. Go under them, over them, around them or knock them down — but whatever you do, REFUSE to remain stuck behind them.
- Sometimes success requires a big push to get you going. I’ve been taught that this push can be referred to as priming the pump… it takes extraordinary effort in the beginning, but once the water is flowing and you are enjoying the results of your hard work, it is well worth it.
- Become dogged in your pursuit of success. Oftentimes success will require you to get creative. Focus on the WHAT and let your subconscious mind go to work on the HOW. If you know in your mind that the WHAT is inevitable, the HOW will work itself out nearly every time.
- Seek the help of others through research and advisement. Rome was not built in a day, nor was it built by a single individual. Seek the help of those who are more wise than you — form a mastermind group and work off of the strengths of each individual. While one person alone may not possess all of the skills and resources necessary for your success, you can almost always possess them in a group.
- Finally, refuse to be discouraged. When you are forced to use creativity to conquer obstacles, remain positive and focused on your goal. Success happens in the mind before it happens in reality. When you know that you know that you know that success is inevitable for you, obstacles will not discourage you. If you feel you are being brought down by obstacles, strengthen your belief.
Did you like this article? Leave a comment below!
Powered by Facebook Comments